Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Analyst
- Published: Friday, 05 August 2022 08:45
Location: US, TX, Houston
Agency: Business Centric Technology
Can you partner with VP of Infrastructure & Ops to gather information and create a solid business continuity and disaster recovery plan? BCT has a client in Houston, TX. that needs a strong hybrid contract Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Analyst to start immediately.
- Analyze processes to establish gaps in business processes & address the gaps to guide compliance with the program goals
- Apply risk frameworks to technologies (including cloud, containers) & processes (to include DevOps & Agile software deployment)
- Cooperate in evaluating current state of Business Continuity (BC) & Disaster Recovery (DR) planning
- Develop & maintain team documentation for Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Partner with teams to ensure BC & DR plans are viable to meet Internal Audit & regulatory compliance obligations plus suggest improvements
- Create plan templates, conduct BC/DR plan reviews & improve the document repository
- Manage the BCM Intranet website, BIA & other communication channels/repositories
- Serve as subject matter expert in providing advice to global business units regarding compliance with applicable frameworks including ISO 22301, 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF), Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM) and standards including the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and other frameworks and standards.