Risk & Business Continuity Coordinator
- Published: Monday, 12 September 2022 07:14
Location: Australia, Perth
Company: Randstad - Business Support
- Analyses and prepares insights and reports on risk, including cumulative impacts, opportunities to address shared risks, assessment and assurance of risk controls, and monitoring of risk treatment plans.
- Provides risk advisory advice to officers when required
- Managing corporate policy review program
- Coordination and engagement with business functions (HR, Finance, ICT, Governance) and other stakeholders to understand policy impact, needs and drivers.
- Reviewing corporate policies and related procedures, forms and relevant other document
- Providing administrative and project support to ensure delivery of the projects and/or program
- Providing support to coordinate consultation processes related to corporate governance matters.
- Participate in the development corporate policies and related procedures, forms and relevant other documents
- Scanning and Analysis of legislation, government/public sector policy requirements, audit reports, processes and feedback from stakeholders for purpose of reviewing or developing corporate policy.