Head of Operational Resilience
- Published: Wednesday, 21 September 2022 07:37
Location: UK, Various Locations
Company: Vanquis Bank
Reporting to the Business Services and Resilience Director Vanquis Bank is looking for an experienced Operational Resilience professional. Predominately partnering with the Operations function, you'll be responsible for developing detailed communication strategies, plans, and campaigns. You will own the development of engaging messaging and communications that help deliver functional and overall business objectives.
As a Senior Leader within the business you’ll provide expert-level knowledge and advice on business continuity planning, crisis management, and operational resilience and contribute towards the BC strategy.
- Be accountable for ensuring the delivery of Business Continuity requirements, plans and structure across all teams and processes within PFG
- Accountable for ensuring that PFG is compliant with all operational resilience requirements and that these are tested so that PFG remains within impact tolerances for each important business service
- Ensure a current understanding and relevant level of business continuity planning, crisis management and operational resilience is in place across the business and Group
- Provide reporting on BCM and Ops Resilience activities to COO and Exco
- Oversee the ongoing testing and refresh of all plans
- Ensure all 3rd parties and strategic partners have appropriate, current and tested BCP’s in place.