Advisor (Risk & Business Continuity)
- Published: Wednesday, 21 September 2022 07:54
Location: Australia, Armidale, Tamworth & North West NSW
Organization: The University of New England
Reporting to the Manager (Compliance) this role is a key contributor to the delivery of UNE’s enterprise business continuity planning and testing, the new enterprise business continuity and risk management systems.
You will develop and implement a training program for these systems, and lead the development and continual improvement of UNE’s risk registers and business continuity plans.
Skills and experience
- The ability to build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in business continuity and/ or risk management concepts and application, and experience in documenting systems and practices.
- A strong ability to problem-solve in a fast-paced environment and
- Experience in applying organisational, conceptual, analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills