Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Friday, 23 September 2022 07:14
Location: US, MN, Minneapolis
Company: Sleep Number
The Business Continuity Manager is responsible for building, developing, maintaining, and testing coordination for Sleep Number’s enterprise business continuity and disaster recovery program. The manager will support business planning activities necessary to enable Sleep Number to manage an event and meet compliance requirements for business continuity planning. This role will be a member of Information Security, within Governance Risk and Compliance team.
This manager-level role has been established as an individual contributor role, which may lead to the build out of a team (direct reports) as the program matures and the business cases exist.
- Develop, maintain, and implement business continuity strategies and solutions.
- Conduct risk assessments, identify critical business processes, and complete business impact assessments.
- Oversee the management of business continuity across Sleep Number including the management of business and technology risks.
- Develop program roadmap for building out enterprise Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BC/DR) plans.
- Update and establish corporate policies defining requirements for BC/DR program.
- Assist in facilitating full technical backup exercises, and tabletop exercises.
- Create templates and instructions for business partners to enable the documentation of business continuity procedures.
- Partner closely with Information Security, Legal, Internal Assurance, Physical Security, Human Resources and IT leadership to define the vision, strategy, goals, and objectives for BC/DR.