Consultant, Business Continuity
- Published: Friday, 23 September 2022 07:21
Location: Australia, Melbourne
This role will work with various groups throughout NAB but will work most closely with the PES Leadership Team, PES Business Continuity Co-ordinators (BCC), and Enterprise Resilience to deliver upon company and regulatory business continuity obligations and ensure preparedness and responsiveness when things go wrong.
- Undertake and / or co-ordinate completion of all activities and documents as required under the PES BCM Program and NAB’s BCM Program
- Work with PES LT to develop a calendar of business continuity loss of scenario walkthroughs and exercises to test business preparedness and robustness of response in the event of incidents
- Support business responses during business disruption / loss scenarios including plan activation and secretariat duties for Payments Incident Response Plan (PIRP) and any other IRP’s
- Contribute to completion of business continuity sections of annual industry compliance attestations
- Assist the business identify, report, and remediate business continuity risks and issues
- Ensure appropriate communication and change management to ensure that PES LT and BCC’s are aware and where required trained in all business continuity program, process, practice and system changes
- Manage own business continuity specialist knowledge and capability both in NAB’s approach and industry best practices
- Manage PES BCM dedicated information repositories and communication channels.