Head of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Management
- Published: Friday, 18 November 2022 08:43
Location: US, NY, New York
In this role, you will report to the Head of Security Strategy and work alongside a team of Wizards passionate about securing the future of the company and raising standards in security across the organization. In this role, you will be responsible for crafting, delivering and testing robust business continuity and disaster recovery plans. You’ll need to establish close working relationships across business units to understand their needs and protect their interests, as well as to embed best practice across the company.
- Work cross-functionally to build an enterprise business continuity program from the ground up to include requirements, policies, and framework
- Create a BC/DR playbook in order to document policies and procedures as the business continues to scale
- Conduct business impact analysis reviews and recovery gap analysis with cross-functional teams to understand, consolidate, and document recovery processes
- Work closely with engineering colleagues to embed a schedule of technical disaster recovery tests and record findings for review
- Assist the Chief Security Officer (CSO) in the planning and management of business interruptions
- Prepare risk analysis to identify points of vulnerability, single points of failure, as well as disaster avoidance and risk mitigation strategies
- Establish corporate emergency response plans and support the activation of emergency operations in the event of a crisis
- Provide guidance and advice across business units to embed and implement risk policies and programs
- Working with Corporate IT, oversee the implementation and maintenance of BCM-related tools.