Business Continuity Analyst
- Published: Tuesday, 22 November 2022 09:14
Location: UK, Halifax or Reading
Company: Covea Insurance
Looking for a Service Management custodian ensuring integrity, assurance, and service continuity across the Covea business.
You will have experience in Business Continuity ideally a member of the BCI. A service focused individual with a relentless drive to deliver improvements
- Ensure Business Continuity objectives are met fulfilling our legal, contractual, and business-related requirements for data confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Supporting and driving Business Continuity forward underpinning Covea across multiple regional sites.
- Collaborating with Disaster Recovery and Operational Resilience. Whilst supporting the business and project requests
- Supporting and conducting Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Operational Resilience test strategy
- Supporting internal and external business continuity audits and tests
- Create, develop, and maintain business continuity plans and policy’s
- Undertaking business impact analysis including risk and vulnerability assessments, whilst supporting business units’ response capability.
- Maintain Business continuity systems ensuring information is kept up to date
- Continuously improving Covea’s Business Continuity process and framework.