Risk Control Specialist - Business Continuity
- Published: Tuesday, 22 November 2022 09:20
Location: US, NY, New York
- Responsible for conducting loss and operational analysis, assessing adherence to best practices, standards and regulations, and developing and/or utilizing existing plans and materials required to achieve successful implementation of risk improvement programs.
- Applies understanding of client business, risk, risk profile and risk control service techniques to address client needs promptly and professionally, contributing to business growth and retention goals.
- Establishes and executes project plans with professional and consistent deliverables, accessing and deploying resources (including industry niche and subject matter experts, team members, carrier resources and 3rd party partners).
- Provides efficient and cost-effective service, proactively managing renewals, actively engaging and participating in account planning, working groups and strategic reviews.
- Work with NRC leadership to identify opportunities where client expectations and/or consultative solutions may drive additional revenue.
- Actively supports processes, procedures, growth strategies, and contributes to continuous improvement.