Manager, Risk Frameworks and Business Continuity Management
- Published: Wednesday, 18 January 2023 11:35
Location: Australia, Sydney
Company: Colonial First State Investments Limited
As a Manager, Risk Framework and Business Continuity Management you will be responsible for implementing and embedding the CFS Group Risk Management Framework to enable a robust risk management culture and practices across all businesses.
- Support the effective design and delivery of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and identify continuous improvement opportunities and initiate actions to execute as appropriate to further enhance risk culture and capability
- Support and provide guidance to stakeholders in Lines 1 and 2 to embed the RMF
- Central coordination of end to end annual Business Continuity Lifecycle, including update of the business continuity plans, coordination of testing and scenarios exercises and reporting to key Committees and Boards
- Provide support and guidance to stakeholders across the CFS Business on the Business Continuity Framework, including annual training to continually improve and strengthen business resilience
- Maintain the Business Continuity Framework including the policies, guidance, training and user guides
- Support and maintain a risk capability program, covering key operational risk and compliance competencies through risk training and education program for continuous learning and to drive risk maturity
- Produce easy to understand, insightful reporting on risk culture across CFS and oversee the delivery of actions from risk culture plan.