Business Continuity Analyst Trainee
- Published: Friday, 20 January 2023 09:26
Location: UK, London
Company: Societe General
The Business Continuity Management team supports the business in the delivery of their Business Continuity Plans.
BCM sets up and maintains effective business continuity and crisis management solutions; and proposes and formalises the overall resilience strategy.
- Establish and maintain the Business Continuity framework for GBIS by co-ordinating and supporting departments and entities in the delivery of the business continuity programme
- Provide administrative support of the mass alert notification system
- Contribute to oversight of critical service providers’ business continuity planning
- Contribute to clients’ due diligence process regarding SG’s business continuity programme
- Develop and maintain the crisis management framework and arrangements
- Seek opportunities to improve, enhance or innovate the BCM framework and response
- Horizon scanning for existing, new or emerging threats and amending, updating or developing plans accordingly
- Proactively mitigate potential risks, ensuring that they act within the best interest of the Company and its clients
- Engage and work in collaboration with colleagues to reach a common goal to find solutions, ensuring adherence to SG policies and procedures