Senior Regulatory Specialist, Operational Resilience
- Published: Friday, 20 January 2023 09:34
Location: UK, London or Nottingham
The ‘D&A Operations Resilience and Regulations team’ support the deployment and implementation of the Group Operational Resilience Framework to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements that are placed upon the D&A Business Services are met. The Senior Regulatory Specialist, Operational Resilience, will help assure that business units follow to the Framework by: assessing services to identify Important Business Services, mapping and assessing those IBS’ to identify vulnerabilities, supervising key resilience metrics and supporting the business in generation of investment cases to remediate vulnerabilities in the IBS to ensure they conform to the requirements set out by the regulators.
This is a lead role to help build and maintain the operational oversight for the regulatory requirements/obligations imposed on the D&A business services. Coordinate reporting requirements to supervise progress around Important Business Services, process mapping and testing key processes to align with the Group Framework. In addition, you will help coordinate the tracking of the progress for the overall D&A resiliency portfolio and support the activities required to meet the framework compliance.
From a strategic programme perspective, this role will help identify upcoming regulatory changes that may affect the key business & products. Supporting the business by coordinating the messaging around all the key Risk & Resilience initiatives, avoiding risk and identifying mitigation areas and ensure the business is current and has the capability to be compliant. Helping to drive Risk Strategy and controls for the structure of Excellence of our solutions which are consistently brought to market, where we are required to build sustainable platform solutions.
- Collaborating with the Corporate Regulatory Operations team to review the current and potential future regulations to establish changes that may affect the D&A Business Services and to communicate these to the relevant collaborators.
- Working with the Group Risk & Operations teams to help coordinate the global operational resilience requirements across the D&A group – ensuring coordination or reporting requirements and progress around Important business services, learning requirements, process mapping and testing key processes.
- Help coordinate the tracking around the progress of the overall resiliency portfolio and overall D&A Operational Resilience targets.
- Work with the business leads to communicate regulatory compliance requirements and how they impact the key Risk in business.
- Help coordinate the risk control assessments (RCA) in alignment with the Group Risk representatives on the D&A strategic change programs.
- Provide updates on Roadmaps as it relates to progress of resiliency projects to help identify potential risks of the transformation.
- Help coordinate the required output from the respective teams across D&A to ensure that technical approaches meet business strategy.
- Provide supporting data which will be presented to the commercial team to help support the overall focus areas for ongoing remediation with a focus on Operations Resilience.
- Supervise the prioritised list of focused shared applications. Support prioritisation of workflow for next in line projects, ensure there is cross technology and business support for these.
- Provide input and support reporting for overall risk-based remediation program in support of the D&A Operation Resilience programme.
- The role will work closely with members of Central Risk, Platform and Data Management teams as well as Commercial, Development, Content, Operations, SAM & Product to support the establishment of a clear short term and long-term Resiliency and Risk plan aligned to the current regulations.