Senior Manager- Cyber (Business Continuity and Crisis Management)
- Published: Friday, 20 January 2023 10:06
Location: Australia, Sydney
Deloitte Risk Advisory is looking to grow its Crisis and Resilience Services advisory team, and want to find experienced, and creative, risk mitigation professionals who are passionate about helping clients anticipate, plan for and navigate out of turbulent times.
- Leverage your real-world experience of Business Continuity Management, Disaster Recovery and Crisis Management with clients to help strengthen their incident response and recovery capabilities.
- Help to develop highly creative defensive strategies to create corporate resilience to some of the most dangerous cyber-threats of the modern world (such as ransomware).
- Lead cutting-edge Resilience programs across some of Australia's largest organizations.
- Become part of the Deloitte global community of Crisis and Resilience specialists who are thought leaders in all areas of business, operational and technical continuity planning.
- Push beyond the traditional Business Continuity (BC) / IT Disaster Recovery (ITDR) mindset to release the real strategic value that Resilience concepts can deliver to any organization.
- Support the team's go to market strategy, creation, and management of team pipeline.
- Contribute to the continuous development, and alignment to new threat conditions, of global Crisis and Resilience thought leadership, tools and methodologies.
- Shape and influence the resilience transformation agendas of clients based on the evolving demands of Government compliance in making cyber threat readiness a mandatory and reportable requirement.
- Design, plan, lead, and support, Crisis Management / ransomware scenario exercises, from simple desktop exercises through to full live simulations.
- Support client demand for traditional Business Continuity, Emergency / Crisis Management and Disaster Recovery Planning activities.
- Grow your understanding of the full scale of the Deloitte cyber defence, monitoring and technology systems / service recovery capabilities.
- Coach and mentor junior team members, based on your experience, areas of Crisis and Resilience specialism and team leadership skills.