Associate Director - Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Published: Tuesday, 24 January 2023 08:30
Location: US, NC, Durham
This is a key role within the global Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Team. Leading activities related to the design, development and implementation of various Business Continuity and DR strategies and solutions. Experienced work within Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery programs in an international environment.
The individual fulfilling this role will lead support to the business in developing and updating their disaster recovery plans, assist in periodic test exercises of the approved plans, and facilitate business impact assessments. They will assist with crisis management and prepare impact assessments of such events.
They will also work together with other members of the IQVIA Information Security team, and liaising regularly with other management teams at IQVIA, including CIO organization, Global and Regional Business Units, and Corporate Functions.
- Under broad guidance ensuring implementation Company documentation (BCPs, DRPs) within Business Continuity Management System
- Cooperating with Local stakeholders and planners (US/AMR Region)
- Support local management in developing and updating disaster recovery and business continuity plans and risk assessments, ensuring that plans are approved and reviewed in a timely manner
- Schedule, coordinate and assess recovery requirements and contingency plans
- Be Point of Contact for regulatory and Clients queries regarding BC/DR program (in cooperation with other Team Members)
- Performing Business Impact Analysis and helping to coordinate these tasks with the Business Lines
- Performing activities in the BC notification /alert system, acting on crisis and incidents all around the world
- Assist with end-user support and training of the emergency notification system
- Conducting tests with Disaster Recovery plan owners during Data Center tests
- Support in managing implementation BC/DR program globally