Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Tuesday, 24 January 2023 08:33
Location: Australia, Brisbane
Organization: Life Without Barriers
Reporting to the Manager Risk and Resilience you will deliver and execute an integrated fit for purpose national business continuity and business resilience program. This is a hands on role with a key focus to plan, develop, execute, maintain and test enterprise business continuity, emergency response and crisis/incident management programs to strengthen resiliency across the organisation. This position is a permanent, full time position, location flexible.
- Develop, implement and maintain LWB’s business continuity resilience program, policies and procedures.
- Develop function-based business continuity plans, impact assessments, IT platform, systems, tools and templates to support managers to identify, maintain, update and validate business impact analysis.
- Drive standardisation, consistency, quality and effectiveness of Business Continuity Management and controls.
- Design business continuity scenario, testing and exercising programs.
- Develop and evolve LWB’s approach and tools for business continuity management working proactively with the business.
- Provide guidance, training and coaching for LWB managers and staff on all aspects of business continuity management.
- Prepare routine reports on business continuity performance.
- Oversee business continuity and resilience management initiatives consistent with goals and objectives under the direction of the Manager Risk and Resilience.