Operational Resilience and OCIR Analyst
- Published: Wednesday, 25 January 2023 15:58
Location: UK, Leeds
Company: Leeds Building Society
What do we offer you?
12 Months Fixed Term Contract available for an Operational Resilient Analyst to work on an exciting and important piece of work to advance the Society’s resilience, streamline our mapping processes, and to further embed the latest Operational Continuity in Resolution (OCIR) regulation.
We have a hybrid working model, where you can work 60% from home, with the rest of your time being flexibly based at our brand new, sustainable head office in Leeds city centre, just 5 minutes’ walk from the train station.
We offer a competitive rewards package including:
- A generous colleague bonus of up to 12%
- Matched pension contributions of up to 10%
- 26 days holiday, plus holiday purchase scheme
- Colleague Mortgage Scheme – currently capped at 5%
- Development opportunities
- Volunteering days
Our friendly, supportive culture will help you be the best you can be - now and in the future.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a small team engaged with operational resilience across all services within the Society. You will help to identify, embed and maintain our Important Business Services (IBS) mapping processes and how they synergise with the latest Operational Continuity in Resolution (OCIR) regulation, making recommendations for streamlining and process improvements.
What will you bring to the role?
- Current/previous experience in an Operational Resilience or Risk role is essential.
- Experience with the Operational Continuity in Resolution (OCIR) regulation highly desirable but not essential.
- Analytical and able to interpret data and MI dashboards.
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement skills.
- Experience of working in financial services or similar highly regulated industry desirable.
Why choose Leeds Building Society?
Our business is centred around community, people and society. We’re embarking on an exciting period of growth and transformation and have ambitious plans, which are guided by our strong foundations and financial security. We love to give our colleagues the opportunity to thrive, encouraging them to take on challenges that meet the needs of our current and future members.
Our colleagues are at the heart of everything we do and we’re extremely proud of our three-star Best Companies accreditation in 2022. This is the highest rating and recognises our ‘world-class’ levels of engagement.
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.
How to apply
Please apply by using the following link: https://www.leedsbuildingsocietyjobs.co.uk/vacancy/5185/description