Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning Analyst
- Published: Wednesday, 15 March 2023 08:17
Location: US, Remote, Illinois
The BCP Analyst provide technical planning and implementation of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning (DR/BCP) strategies, and coordination of DR/BCP events.
- Organize meetings that include vendors, and/or internal teams to construct and maintain detailed and comprehensive documentation and plans for BCP/DR exercises and events
- Plan, managed and coordinate testing activities.
- Create and implemented Disaster Recovery standard templates
- Defines, tests and matures the Disaster Recovery capabilities
- Lead all aspects of activities to ensure all Disaster Recovery procedures and plans are tested, detailed and supervised and provide rapid response and recovery to system events
- Leads all aspects of DR tests/exercises to identify gaps and ensure continuous improvement
- Work closely with Risk Management to help develop risk analysis for all Platform services to resolve vulnerable points in the system and establish strategies for risk mitigation
- Participate in testing that ensures compliance to the Resiliency Operations standard and all supporting processes
- Maintain status reports and meet regularly with business and technology owners to ensure non-compliant products and systems are remediated on a timely basis
- Keep the disaster recovery teams on track with pre-determined expectations and goals.