Bus Cont & ERM Analyst Sr
- Published: Wednesday, 15 March 2023 08:26
Location: US, Austin, TX
LCRA is looking for a Business Continuity and Enterprise Risk Management Analyst Sr. to join its team.
Much more than merely analyzing data, this is an opportunity to help Texans receive essential water, power, communication, and more in the face of any calamity.
LCRA business continuity and enterprise risk efforts provide a collaborative partnership with professionals across a broad organization to reduce risk and be resilient. You have expertise in implementing risk management, developing and performing analysis, and reporting on various risk control activities and metrics.
You will be trusted to:
- Develop and perform analysis and reporting related to various risk management activities.
- Build and maintains effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop various reports and presentations to key stakeholders and senior management.
- Facilitate the development of program controls and metrics to monitor enterprise-wide business continuity, enterprise risk, and resilience efforts.
- Use your knowledge of best practices and your experience to provide and improve services.
- Bring a new perspective to help solve complex problems.