Business Continuity Programme Manager
- Published: Wednesday, 15 March 2023 14:36
Location: UK, London
Company: News UK
Fixed term Contract - 20 months (possibility of permanent thereafter).
The Business Continuity Programme Manager role will be responsible for supporting the implementation and maintenance of business resilience programmes and projects across the company.
The role will focus on maintaining engagement with business area contacts, ensuring systems and documentation are developed and maintained, coordinating training and testing as required and administering the business resilience applications and tools. The Business Continuity Programme Manager will be a strategic thinker who can break down complex issues or projects into component parts have and have excellent negotiation, influencing and interpersonal skills in order to engage and be highly consultative in their approach, gaining internal stakeholder buy-in and with the ability to liaise and build relationships with external authorities.
Day to day:
- To manage the delivery programme for News UK’s new business continuity management system (utilising Fusion Framework), working closely with stakeholders across all areas of the business
- Operate and manage the system once implementation is complete
- Support the completion of BIAs for News UK business areas
- Support the development, exercising, testing and maintenance of business continuity plans
- Support incident/crisis management teams in response to disruptive events and maintain the membership and training of these teams
- Track incidents and support post-incident activities
- Operate and administer News UK’s emergency notification system application (Everbridge)
- Support the wider operations of the Safety, Security & Resilience department at News UK.