Business Continuity Specialist, Consultant
- Published: Friday, 17 March 2023 08:51
Location: US, NJ, Berkeley Heights
You will assist the Account Processing business to continue development and maintenance of Disaster Recovery Plans which involves working with business owners and coordinators to design, implement, and maintain Disaster Recovery plans and ensure exercises are conducted for critical business client applications.
- Work with the Technology Control Officer in the daily coordination and support of the BCP/DR activities.
- Maintain and continue the functions of the DR department and the BCP program, during normal and abnormal circumstances.
- Work with technology owners to coordinate Disaster Recovery activities and provide guidance and feedback to assure BCP framework is addressed.
- Conduct vendor due diligence and annual vendor reviews to ensure partnering vendors are properly addressing business contingencies.
- Assist with audit activities related to the FFIEC/FBA, SOC 1 & 2, PCI, and internal exams.
- Learn the vendor business functions as well as the IT functions relating to the vendor business functions and services required.
- Use your solid project management skills, especially in a multi-functional environment.