Business Continuity Management Consultant - Senior Manager
- Published: Friday, 26 May 2023 06:56
Location: US, Various Locations
Company: Crowe LLP
The purpose of this role is to support Crowe’s Financial Services Consulting practice in the development and delivery of Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Business Resiliency services, reporting directly to the Partner responsible for those services. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in the development, implementation, and maintenance of BCM programs for clients in the financial services industry.
- Deliver practical BCM consulting services to banks and other financial services companies, including building and enhancing client BCM program resiliency and capabilities
- Lead the development, implementation, and maintenance of BCM programs for clients, including risk assessments, business impact analysis, disaster recovery planning, and BCM program testing
- Plan and conduct mock-business continuity exercises to test the client’s adequacy of existing plans and strategies
- Ensure clients' BCM programs align with regulatory requirements and industry best practices (e.g., FFIEC, NIST, ISO 22301, etc.)
- Serve as a business continuity subject matter expert by providing thought leadership with respect to industry developments, regulations, and standards
- Be a catalyst for cross-functional sales (either as add-ons or coordinated, simultaneous sales) across Crowe’s FS Consulting and technology-enabled solutions (e.g., ERM, ORM, Privacy and Ethics, GRC, TPRM, etc.)
- Establish and develop productive sales channels both within Crowe as well as with external technology partners, industry associations, etc.
- Directly generate and drive to closure new sales opportunities in financial services.