Location: US, MA, Westwood, CT, Berlin or MA, Southborough
This is a hybrid role. The first three months are fulltime in the office.
Provides professional business continuity consulting and analytical skills to stakeholders across the company in support of the enterprise-wide Business Continuity program.
Responsible for ensuring business continuity plans are documented and exercised in accordance with the Eversource All Hazards Emergency Response Plan (AHERP).
Candidates with disaster recovery or emergency preparedness experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Serves as an internal BC subject matter expert and assists in the development, maintenance, and implementation of all components of the BC Program in adherence to BC industry standards and Eversource’s AHERP. Program components include but are not limited to:
- BC program governance policies and standards
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- BC Plan development
- BC Exercises
- BC program services, processes and tools (i.e., BC planning software)
- Training and awareness
- BC program monitoring and reporting
- Audit and compliance adherence
- Work continuation planning for work stoppages
- Incident response
- Educates stakeholders on integrating contingency planning into the company’s business processes supporting a culture of preparedness and risk mitigation.
- Conducts annual BIA and BC Plan reviews along with responding to and supporting audit and compliance requests.
- Conducts assessments to identify gaps in business continuity, emergency and disaster recovery plans.
- Develops and facilitates related workshops and exercises for the Business Continuity Coordinator network and leadership teams.
- Serves as subject matter expert for business continuity and disaster recovery related regulatory requirements and standards including energy standard requirements (i.e., NERC).
- Participates in industry workshops and forums to maintain an awareness of best practices for continuous improvement of Eversource BC Program.