Location: Australia, Melbourne
Company: Bluefin Resources Pty Limited
You will be responsible for developing policies, standards and guidance to meet CPS230 requirements with a particular focus on Critical Operations. Working closely with stakeholders and implementation teams you will have the opportunity to shape the organisation's approach and play a key role in continuously strengthening the resilience of all Critical Operations.
- Writing and providing input into Policies, Standards, Guidelines and Control Objectives
- Providing guidance and support to implementation teams
- Oversight & challenge to ensure continued compliance with relevant sections of CPS 230
- Identifying themes/systemic issues and emerging trends
- Providing input into various risk committee/governance forum reporting procedures
- Data integrity and quality for governance and assurance purposes.