Business continuity training
Continuity Central supports the training courses provided by the Business Continuity Institute (BCI)
The BCI offers, high-quality and education services delivered by BCI licensed Training Partners and highly-experienced BCI instructors located around the world.
The BCI provides training courses tailored for all levels of experience, for both professionals and organizations, from entry-level to certification. We also offer advanced and in-depth courses for executives and experienced professionals looking to continue their development.
All BCI training courses are based on the Good Practice Guidelines, which is the comprehensive and independent body of knowledge for business continuity.
BCI Good Practice Guidelines Training Course (Certification)
The BCI Good Practice Guidelines Training Course (Certification) offers a solid description of the methods, techniques and approaches used by business continuity (BC) professionals worldwide to develop, implement and maintain an effective Business Continuity Management (BCM) programme.
The course takes you through the complete BCM Lifecycle step by step, and provides practical insights into all aspects pertaining to the development, implementation and management of a BCM programme within an organization through the instructor’s use of case studies and real-life examples.
How is the course delivered?
- In an instructor-led classroom based training course. This is completed in 3-5 days and includes the CBCI examination, usually in a paper and pencil format, at the end of the course.
- Online through the CBCI Online Training Course. This course is delivered over a period of eight weeks in an interactive eLearning environment by Bucks New University. You can take the exam online securely at your own computer at a date and time convenient for you
Higher education: The BCI Diploma
The BCI Diploma is a formal, internationally recognised academic qualification in business continuity and is delivered in partnership with Buckinghamshire New University. This course is the perfect solution for business continuity professionals seeking an in-depth and academic approach to business continuity.
The DBCI is a certified grade of BCI membership. Upon completion of the Diploma and subject to proof of professional experience, you may be entitled to progress to the grade of Member and access a plethora of resources and benefits.
Professional Practices Training
The BCI Professional Practices Training courses provide an in-depth approach to the key stages of the Business Continuity Management (BCM) Lifecycle with the goal of building organizational resilience.
Professional Practices Training courses:
- Policy and Programme Management Course
- Embedding Business Continuity Course
- Incident Response and Crisis Management Course
- Designing Business Continuity Solutions Course
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA) Course
- Developing and Managing the Business Continuity Plan Course
- Validating your BCM Course
- Supply Chain Resilience Course
Introduction to Business Continuity: Overview
- 2 Day Classroom Based Course This course is a basic introduction to the world of business continuity. It is designed as a first step for newcomers to the subject of business continuity and for those for whom business continuity may be a part of their role or responsibilities who need to have a good understanding of the subject. It provides the beginner with the basic knowledge and understanding of the subject.
- e-Learning Building Resilience Course This online self-paced interactive learning experience has been designed for anyone who needs to understand what business continuity is all about and how essential it is in building resilience in an organization.
If you need to ask any questions about BCI training and education email email@example.com