The role of business continuity professionals in the changing global threat environment
- Published: Tuesday, 21 June 2016 07:49
The Business Continuity Institute has published a paper which summarises discussions at two DRJ Spring World Conference sessions hosted by its 20/20 Think Tank US Group.
The sessions 'BCI 20/20 - The future of the continuity industry' and ‘BCI Horizon Scan Study – A Comprehensive Look at the 2016 Report’ covered a wide range of issues which illustrate the changing resilience landscape that business continuity professionals face today.
‘The role of business continuity professionals in the changing global threat environment’ includes the following sections:
- Promoting a more resilient world
- The changing industry landscape
- Challenges and opportunities for business continuity professionals
- The changing global threat environment
- Conclusions and key takeaways.
Read the document (registration required).