The UK Federation of Small Businesses has written a short guide to business continuity, which is aimed at new companies. ‘Business continuity for startups’ explains essential factors to keep in mind to provide effective business continuity for a start-up.
“Business continuity is essential for any business, even a start-up. Without the right planning and processes in place, a new company could be highly disrupted by an unexpected incident, causing it to close – just as it’s getting started,” says the FSB in the introduction to the guide.
Business continuity for startups includes the following sections:
- What incidents could impact your startup?
- What do you need for your start-up to function?
- The impact of disruption to your business
- Implementing effective business continuity for a start-up
- Helping your start-up with business continuity.