FEMA holds lessons learned sessions about continuity of operations for Puerto Rico businesses
- Published: Friday, 06 July 2018 08:17
FEMA has invited Puerto Rico businesses and other organizations to join in panel discussions about how they responded to hurricanes Irma and María, and what they might be doing to prepare for future disasters.
Beginning on July 12, the continuity of operations lessons learned forums are scheduled at various venues in San Juan. The panels will address a variety of subjects including:
- How prepared were you for the hurricanes?
- How have you changed operations and management plans in the wake of the disaster?
- What can FEMA do to assist you in preparing for the next disaster?
- What are the most important lessons learned from the disaster?