BSI updates its COVID-19 Safe Working Guidelines for businesses
- Published: Wednesday, 08 July 2020 08:48
BSI has announced the availability of its ‘Safe Working Guidelines, Version 2’ which provides guidance on safe working during the COVID-19 pandemic. The guidelines have been enhanced and extended and include major updates.
Areas which have been substantially updated include:
- Working from home
- Managing suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Multiple or mobile workplaces
- Safe use of toilets
- Reporting to external parties
- Inclusivity and accessibility
- Psychological health and well-being.