2022 DRI Awards of Excellence open for entries
- Published: Tuesday, 13 July 2021 07:57
DRI International has announced that its 2022 Awards of Excellence are now open for entries from organizations and individuals. The awards recognize ‘the leaders and innovators in the fields of continuity management, technology recovery, and crisis and risk management’.
The 2022 DRI Awards of Excellence will be presented at the DRI Conference on February 15, 2022, at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, NV.
The 2022 categories are:
- COVID-19 Response and Recovery of the Year
- Program Leader of the Year (Private Sector)
- Program Leader of the Year (Public Sector)
- Program Leader of the Year (Non-Profit Sector – 501(c)(3))
- Consultant of the Year
- Newcomer of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Team of the Year
- Response and Recovery of the Year
- Product/Service Provider of the Year
The deadline for entries is December 1, 2021.