BCI announces 2022 APAC Awards winners
- Published: Friday, 08 July 2022 07:52
The BCI has presented its latest regional business continuity and resilience awards, with the presentation of the 2022 BCI APAC Awards in a virtual ceremony.
The winners of the 2022 BCI APAC Awards are:
- Continuity and Resilience Professional Private Sector 2022: Mohd Nazlan Eza bin Mohd Jamzari Wasi AMBCI
- Continuity and Resilience Professional Public Sector 2022: Ashleigh Bywater-Schulze
- Continuity and Resilience Newcomer 2022: Mark Mercader
- Continuity and Resilience Team 2022: EXL Business Continuity Team - EXL Service
- Continuity and Resilience Provider (Service/Product) 2022: Crisis Preparedness & Response during Ukraine crisis by International SOS
- Continuity and Resilience Innovation 2022: iluminr Microsimulations by iluminr
- Most Effective Recovery 2022: Telekom Malaysia Berhad
- Collaboration in Resilience 2022: EXL Service
All winners have been automatically shortlisted for the BCI Global Awards, which will take place in November.