2022 BCI Middle East Awards presented
- Published: Thursday, 28 July 2022 08:11
The BCI has presented its annual Middle East Awards during a virtual ceremony. The awards recognize business continuity, risk, and resilience excellence in the region.
The winners were:
- Continuity and Resilience Professional Private Sector 2022: Divya Janardhanan Pillai CBCI
- Continuity and Resilience Professional Public Sector 2022: Thomas Bennett MBCI
- Continuity and Resilience Team 2022: NBB Group Team
- Continuity and Resilience Innovation 2022: Dubai Health Authority
- Continuity and Resilience Provider (Service/Product) 2022: Security and Resiliency Global Practice by Kyndryl
- Most Effective Recovery 2022: Kuwait Telecommunication Company
- Collaboration in Resilience 2022: The Red Sea Development Company
All winners are automatically shortlisted for the BCI Global Awards, which will take place in November.