New Business Continuity Management certification available: from EXIN
- Published: Wednesday, 30 December 2015 09:47
EXIN, the certification institute, has launched a new Business Continuity Management (BCM) certification, based on ISO 22301. With this certification, professionals are accredited as being capable of dealing with disruptive incidents when they arise.
The EXIN Business Continuity Management program has been developed in cooperation with the Security Academy.
After passing the EXIN Business Continuity Management Foundation exam, professionals have in-depth knowledge about:
- Legal and regulatory compliance to avoid claims of negligence;
- Operational and financial risk management related to business continuity;
- Leading BCM awareness and support among all stakeholders for successful adoption;
- Meeting customer demands and deliver as promised;
- Reducing downtime and cost of recovery;
- Having a competitive edge based on business continuity.
This new certification within the EXIN’s Governance & (Cyber) Security portfolio is presented worldwide through EXIN’s extensive partner network. The exam is initially available in English, while language localizations will follow depending on local market needs.
EXIN is also planning to develop higher level certifications for business continuity management.