Business Continuity Awareness Week 2023
- Last Updated: Thursday, 18 May 2023 09:52
May 15th – 19th is Business Continuity Awareness Week (BCAW), an annual event which is facilitated by the BCI to raise awareness of business continuity and resilience. This page will be updated through BCAW as new resources are launched.
BCAW 2023 is built around the theme ‘Embracing the challenge of Resilience’ and each day is focused on a different resilience topic:
- 15th May: Cyber Resilience
- 16th May: Supply Chain Resilience
- 17th May: Operational Resilience
- 18th May: Personal Resilience
- 19th May: Organizational Resilience
BCAW webinar programme
During BCAW a number of webinars will be presented exploring subjects related to the theme. The BCAW webinar programme can be viewed via the BCI BCAW landing page here.
A variety of useful resources will be launched during the week and more details of these will be added to this page as they become available.
Resources currently available include:
- The BCI Operational Resilience Report 2023 – you can register for the virtual report launch in EMEA, Americas, and APAC
- The BCAW Toolkit, which includes posters, banners, and other visuals for you to download
- New papers and articles:
- Organizational resilience: grasping the vision
- How can embracing a cyber resilience culture reduce insider risk?
- How can we encourage collaboration between different disciplines to support supply chain resilience within an organization?
- How can BC and Resilience professionals maintain their own resilience during a crisis?