Zerto announces award winners at first ZertoCON event
- Published: Thursday, 09 June 2016 08:29
Zerto presented various organizations with awards at its recent ZertoCON event. With nearly 400 conference participants, this was the first time Zerto brought together customers, partners, and industry experts to discuss the issues companies face when it comes to disaster recovery. Talks focused on how organizations can solve their data recovery issues head on, product discussions, and real-world examples of how customers are currently using business continuity and disaster recovery software.
As part of the event, Zerto presented various companies with awards to recognize their outstanding dedication to and usage of Zerto's software.
Awards and winners included:
- Zerto Advocate: someone who has gone above and beyond in his or her efforts to spread the word about Zerto. A customer that is always willing to participate as a Zerto evangelist. Winner: Bob Lanning of Premier Healthcare.
- Innovation: customer that has used Zerto's technology outside the traditional BC/DR use case. Winner: TenCate.
- Master of Disaster: company that has used Zerto Virtual Replication to recover from a catastrophic event. Winner: KESA.
- Partner of the Year: organization that has driven exceptional levels of revenue, market share, and growth through its Zerto BC/DR business. Cloud Service Provider winner: iLand. Reseller winner: Sirius Computer Solutions.