xMatters sees continued strong growth
- Published: Wednesday, 12 August 2015 08:07
xMatters, inc., has announced continued company growth and accelerated worldwide adoption of its intelligent cloud communications solutions for the first quarter of xMatters’ fiscal year, which ended on 30th June, 2015.
Enterprise adoption and retention rates for the xMatters technology remained strong for the quarter, with 60 percent of sales coming from the Fortune 1000 and a customer retention rating of over 97 percent.
Another highlight for the quarter was the launch of the xMatters spring release, which was packed with innovative new features and functionality. The new release focused on addressing the complexity of today’s modern IT and IoT (Internet of Things) infrastructures. New capabilities included improved personnel scheduling for incident management teams, market-leading collaboration features and strengthened mobility features for the mobile technology professional.
Other corporate highlights for the quarter ending on 30th June, 2015 include:
- 13 consecutive quarters of recurring revenue growth;
- Over 80 percent year-over-year subscription revenue growth;
- 74 percent subscription license growth over the same period last year;
- Launch of two new data centers in North America to support customer growth;
- Achieved 99.97 percent global uptime with 100 percent in several regions;
- Delivered exceptional customer service, reducing xMatters’ customer support mean-time-to-respond to incidents to 3.2 minutes;
- Featured in the launch of the ServiceNow app store in April;
- Announced a strategic relationship with Optus Business, a leading Australian ICT provider;
- Over 20 new large enterprise and global customers added to the company roster, including Kellogg Company and Tesco;
- Continued industry recognition, including being named among the best companies to work for in the San Francisco Bay Area by Bay Area News Group.