Clearview and F24 partner to run a Middle East business continuity roadshow
- Published: Wednesday, 18 September 2019 13:50
In late September and mid-October, Clearview and F24 are working together to run a series of free events aimed specifically at GCC based organizations, looking at how they can use technology to enhance operational and business resilience.
Entitled ‘Achieving Excellence in Business Resilience’ the events will provide an overview of the benefits of using technology and software tools, which include:
- Driving efficiency, time savings, and effectiveness;
- Enhancing visibility and management of planning activities;
- Making collaboration across distributed organizations easy and controlled;
- Enabling alignment with current industry standards for Business Continuity, Including ISO 22301 and NCEMA;
- Meeting the requirements for digitalization, which some regulators are insisting upon;
- Allowing third party risk management to be easily achieved and managed.
For a detailed agenda and to register, please use the links below: