Zerto sees revenue growth of 110 percent
- Published: Thursday, 20 August 2015 08:34
Zerto has announced that first half of 2015 year-over-year revenue growth was 110 percent on a comparable basis.
New, innovative business continuity and disaster recovery software capabilities, near triple digit staffing growth globally (92.5 percent), enhancements to the executive team, new geo penetration and industry accolades have supported Zerto's continued success.
Zerto's first half 2015 highlights include:
- Zerto Virtual Replication 4.0: Zerto announced the general availability of Zerto Virtual Replication 4.0. The company's enterprise-class business continuity/disaster recovery software is the first to protect, replicate and migrate data between VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V hypervisors, as well as across private, hybrid and public cloud environments including Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Zerto Customer and Cloud Advisory Boards: Zerto launched customer and cloud advisory boards to support business continuity and disaster recovery software innovations.
New geography expansions
- Asia Pacific: following the success serving the US and European markets, Zerto extended its reach into the APAC market with increased investments and key leadership staffing.
- Deutschland Austria and Switzerland (DACH): this newly appointed team will support business continuity and disaster recovery preparedness in the region.