Witt O’Brien’s makes several new additions to its leadership team
- Published: Tuesday, 31 August 2021 08:08
Witt O’Brien’s, LLC, a subsidiary of SEACOR Holdings Inc., has announced several new members of its leadership team, as the company addresses rapidly growing demand for its COVID-19 and disaster management solutions.
Witt O’Brien’s Government Solutions practice has experienced tremendous growth providing assistance to more than 100 state and local governments. This includes helping clients maximize federal aid available through the CARES Act, American Rescue Plan, Emergency Rental Assistance Program, and other COVID-19 response and recovery initiatives. It also comprises program implementation support to accelerate aid delivery. In addition, Witt O’Brien’s Corporate Solutions has launched CO:RE, an innovative managed service specifically designed for mid-sized firms looking to strengthen their crisis management and business continuity.
The new appointments are:
- Amber Vecchio as Cadre Manager. She has over 15 years’ experience managing a wide range of staff resources in support of large disaster response and recovery contracts.
- Courtney Ring as Vice President of Capture Management. Courtney has over 17 years’ experience leading business development and capture management, including the development of client relationships and strategic partnerships across the emergency management industry.
- Kelly Ralston as Vice President of Portfolio Management: with over 25 years’ experience in operational leadership for large government contractors.
- Kevin Snyder as Managing Director of Readiness and Resilience. Most recently, Kevin was a Federal Coordinating Officer and Federal Disaster Recovery Coordinator for FEMA, with earlier executive experience in the private sector and local and regional governmental organizations.
- Michelle Pashko as Vice President of Human Resources: with 20 years’ experience building high-performing people programs in federal government contracting businesses, such as PAE and Northrop Grumman.
- Scott Stoermer as Managing Director of Response Operations. Scott is a U.S. Coast Guard veteran who most recently served as Sector Commander leading over 1,000 employees and volunteers across five states.