2016 Terrorism Risk Insurance Report
- Published: Wednesday, 29 June 2016 08:07
Marsh has published its 2016 Terrorism Risk Insurance Report, which covers trends, benchmarking data, and risk management solutions for the evolving landscape of terrorism risks today.
Among the key findings in this year's report are:
- Many organizations are assessing their coverage for indirect losses stemming from business interruption risks as small group and ‘lone wolf’ terrorist attacks appear to be the changing face of terrorism.
- Following the 2015 passage of the Terrorism Risk Insurance Program Reauthorization Act, take-up rates in the US edged up for TRIPRA terrorism coverage embedded in property programs.
- Among industry sectors, media organizations had the highest take-up rate for terrorism insurance in 2015.
- Workers' compensation markets for terrorism risks generally stabilized.
Read the report (registration required).