Risk and managing risk – a new guide
- Published: Wednesday, 04 April 2018 08:46
Airmic has published a new version of its popular guide to risk management; ‘EXPLAINED: Risk and managing risk’ was first published in 2016 and has now been updated.
The 50-page document sets out the principles, framework and process of risk management in plain English. It also looks at how to implement a risk management system and covers the international risk management guidelines found in ISO 31000:2018 and the latest version of the COSO Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Executive editor Fiona Davidge enterprise risk manager for Wellcome Trust, said that EXPLAINED: Risk and managing risk is aimed at anyone in an organization, no matter what size, who has responsibility for managing risk.
- A definition of risk
- Risk management principles
- Governance and framework
- Leadership commitment and culture
- Articulating risk in the organisation
- Risk communication, reporting and monitoring
- Business continuity, resilience and insurance.