StorageCraft launches disaster recovery cloud in Europe
- Published: Friday, 15 April 2016 10:09
The availability of its purpose-built backup and disaster recovery cloud for Europe has been announced by StorageCraft Technology. StorageCraft Cloud Services, which is already trusted by IT professionals throughou North America Australia and New Zealand, allows users to customise cloud coverage to meet their unique recovery needs.
StorageCraft Cloud Services features an easy-to-use portal and provides several flexible recovery options to mitigate system downtime and data loss with quick recovery through fully virtualised and networked systems in the cloud. StorageCraft Cloud Services also features a budget-friendly pricing structure that does not have hidden fees.
StorageCraft Cloud Services provides the following features:
- Instant virtualisation and networking of cloud-based backups.
- Granular file and folder access.
- Seed and bare metal restore drives shipped directly to and from your location.
- Personal control of cloud backups for fast recoveries.
- Tier-3 data centre / center security and encryption standards to ensure the most secure cloud hardware and software architecture possible.
- An easy-to-use self-service, Cloud Services portal, for simple and fast recovery of systems and data.
- 24 hours a day, 365 days a year global Network Operation Center monitoring and Support Teams.