Quorum has announced the general availability of its onQ 4.0 platform offering a complete suite of high availability, disaster recovery and hybrid cloud (DraaS) solutions.
OnQ 4.0 intends to address clear customer and partner demand for solution consolidation, automation and simplicity and offers one-click recovery from an ‘all inclusive’ disaster recovery and backup management console.
Key highlights include the ability to cut disaster recovery time from hours to minutes and to manage all features and functionality – including automated disaster recovery testing and sandboxing for production level patch and configuration testing: from a single ‘pane of glass’.
Key features of onQ 4.0 include:
- Instant recovery: one click starts a virtual clone of production servers;
- New UI: browser based, single view and color/ colour coded for easy problem ID;
- Automated DR testing: clones are started and verified after each backup;
- Sandbox environment: local subnet allows patch and configuration testing;
- Migration tools: bare metal restore to same or different hardware.
- Replication: compressed and encrypted backups are sent to customer DR site or Quorum cloud (DraaS);
- Archive: policy based migration and retention;
- Backup: server image, apps and data compressed and encrypted;
- Deduplication: both at the source and destination.
Quorum OnQ 4.0 will be available during first week of December to customers.www.quorum.net/product