Avalution enhances Catalyst business continuity software
- Published: Friday, 24 April 2015 07:59
Catalyst, Avalution Consulting’s award winning business continuity software, now offers emergency notification surveys via Bullhorn and expanded customization capabilities throughout the tool.
Bullhorn emergency notification
Bullhorn emergency notification enables users to quickly and easily connect when it counts by sending emergency notifications to internal contacts via email, text message, or voice phone call – all from just one screen. The new survey feature empowers users to take polls and get answers to urgent questions, fast.
Bullhorn is built-in to Catalyst, so no third party contracts are required, and always includes unlimited messages and surveys during a declared incident, making costs predictable.
Customization – add your own fields
Catalyst enables users to customize the user experience, including customizing labels, modifying the help text provided in the on-screen guides, and reordering and hiding fields. With this release, users can now add fields throughout the tool:
- Add a field to any section of the tool, at any time;
- Specify the field name, select the data entry type, and populate the help text – all on one screen;
- Save and automatically update all items in the selected category with the new field, regardless of when it was created;
- Utilize the Bulk Import/Export capability for all custom fields.
In addition to the new features above, Catalyst offers policy development, business impact analysis, risk assessment, recovery strategy definition, plan development, automatic program metrics, exercising, live incident management, emergency notification, and more.
An extended free trial is available via bccatalyst.com/signup to further explore these features. Use referral code: Surveys