Crises Control launches Version 5 with new mobile app interface
- Published: Wednesday, 31 January 2018 09:08
Crises Control, an incident notification and management solution, has launched Version 5 of the platform with a number of significant new features, including a complete overhaul of its mobile application interface.
The Crises Control platform is built for ease of use and was designed from the start around its mobile app, which provides complete incident notification and management functions from any mobile device.
The new mobile app interface has additional features including:
- A SOS button on the home page to allow user defined emergency messages to be sent with one click;
- The ability for all users to send a ping message from the app;
- A ‘track me during an incident’ option;
- A ‘track me during travel’ option.
The new Version 5 will also allow further customisation by the client including:
- Siren tone options;
- Company logo upload facility on home page;
- Optional tracking data retention parameters.
The new functions will be made available immediately to all existing Crises Control users and to all new customers once they sign-up to the platform.