Cloud-to-Cloud Backup, Barracuda's new SaaS backup option, provides customers with the ability to replicate data from supported cloud environments into Barracuda's Cloud Storage. Barracuda Backup now provides customers with additional options for long-term data retention and physical-to-virtual portability.
Barracuda's new Cloud-to-Cloud Backup currently supports Microsoft Office 365 including Exchange Online and OneDrive for Business. IT administrators concerned about protecting Microsoft Office 365 environments will be able to replicate data over a secure connection to be stored in Barracuda Cloud Storage. Lost data can be more easily searched for and retrieved. Administrators can download or restore data directly back to Microsoft's hosted applications from Barracuda Cloud Control - a centralized web-based administration console, accessible from anywhere.
- Protection against accidental or malicious data loss;
- Customizable retention policies and granular selection;
- Automated or manual backups;
- Search, multi-selection restores, or downloads;
- Barracuda Cloud Storage can be deployed in geographically distributed, enterprise-grade data centers / centres;
- Data encrypted with HTTPS/SSL in transit and AES 265-bit encryption at rest.