Instinctif Partners launches CrisisCommsOptic
- Published: Wednesday, 03 April 2019 14:02
Instinctif Partners has announced that the company has launched the latest product in its family of online diagnostic tools. CrisisCommsOptic is a powerful online benchmarking tool that quickly and effectively allows users to quantify crisis communications readiness, asking a range of questions in six key areas :
- Resource – Do you have a dedicated 24/7 press office media function to manage external communications?
- Monitoring – Do you have a process / service for media/social media monitoring?
- Stakeholders – Do you have a process to help you identify all potential internal and external stakeholders with whom you may need to communicate?
- Spokespeople – Do you have trained and approved crisis media spokespeople?
- Templates – Do you have an approved holding statement on file to fill in the blanks during a crisis?
- Training & review – Do you have a process identified for the review and continuous improvement of the press office / media and digital media function after a crisis?
The CrisisCommsOptic dashboard will provide an accurate indicator of strengths and weaknesses in crisis communications. A tailored report on recommended activity is also produced – enabling resources to be focused on the most relevant areas.
CrisisCommsOptic is free for a limited period. Register now at: https://optic.instinctif.com/registration