New Business Continuity Center opened in North Texas
- Published: Wednesday, 26 August 2015 07:26
Carrier-1 Data Centers has opened a 10,000 square foot ‘Business Continuity Center’ in North Texas.
The facility offers premium office space with customizable configurations and security options and includes a kitchen, restrooms and conference rooms. Private and shared options are available.
Features of the Business Continuity Center include:
- Class A office space connected to an enterprise class data center
- Hundreds of seats available with custom configurations including private offices
- Options for IP phones, desktop PCs, monitors and KVMs
- Directly connect to data center racks and private cages
- One-hop access to multiple Tier-1 network backbones
- Conference rooms
- Restrooms/shower facilities
- 24/7/365 security and facility support
- 24/7/365 remote hands and eyes services available
- Activation point of contact
- Hundreds of hotels conveniently located nearby
- Four miles from Dallas Love Field Airport.
For more details email firstname.lastname@example.org