Zerto expands IT resilience platform capabilities with Microsoft Azure integration
- Published: Tuesday, 12 November 2019 09:49
Zerto has introduced Zerto 7.5, which now incorporates Azure Managed Disks, native scale-out, mobility between regions and managed service identities. These functionalities expand Zerto’s offerings to a new set of critical use cases — helping customers seamlessly move to Azure for multi-cloud, disaster recovery and migration projects.
The new capabilities include:
- Azure Managed Disks: Zerto integration supports failback from Azure Managed Disks both to and from the cloud (Premium SSD, Standard SSD and Standard HDD), with short SLAs and high performance for workloads migrated to Azure or for disaster recovery/IT resilience strategy.
- Azure Cloud Native Scale-Out: Zerto’s integration supports ongoing replication as well as recovery workflows, enabling increased recovery time objective (RTO) performance, recoverability and simpler management for enterprise workloads at scale with Azure scale sets.
- Azure Cloud Mobility Between Regions: migrating from Zone to Zone or ‘lift and shift’ from one region to another can be achieved with ease and simplicity when via Zerto’s 7.5 integration with Microsoft Azure.
- Azure Managed Service Identities: Zerto and Microsoft Azure users can now authenticate to Azure services and keep their credentials secure via the Microsoft Managed Service Identity.