SAI Global announces new release for SAI360 risk management platform
- Published: Tuesday, 14 January 2020 09:45
SAI Global has announced the latest major release of its risk management platform, SAI360, which ‘redefines user experience with capabilities connecting operational controls and human behaviors’.
SAI360 now includes the capabilities to:
- Integrate ethics and learning content, which includes California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), global trade compliance, diversity in the workplace and anti-bribery and corruption, with automated workflows for creating and investigating issues of potential non-compliance;
- Enhance reporting and visualization to manage business continuity with Resilience Summary, Facility Stats, and BIA Results reports and more;
- Prioritize third-party and vendor risk activities and cut time spent on mounting data privacy regulations with enhanced reporting, automated risk assessments, automated workflows and expansive knowledgebase and resources;
- Reinforce a culture of ethics and compliance with 75 new engaging learning experiences including: Data Privacy, Sexual Harassment, Global Trade Compliance, Values-based Code of Conduct, and more;
- Reduce the cost of managing regulatory changes with automated alerts and automatic content updates from certified partners like RegRoom, StateScape and RegScan;
- Improve the engagement of employees at all levels to manage Environmental, Health and Safety risks, prevent incidents and accidents, and achieve operational excellence.