New RSA Archer SaaS offering delivers full suite of integrated risk management solutions
- Published: Monday, 17 February 2020 15:38
RSA has announced that it is now offering RSA Archer SaaS (software as a service) for customers seeking to implement the RSA Archer Suite in the cloud.
“The RSA Archer Suite helps organizations at any stage in their risk management maturity journey to more effectively and efficiently manage risk as they strive to keep up in today’s hyperconnected world,” said David Walter, Vice President, RSA Archer. “RSA Archer SaaS can help reduce the time and resources dedicated to on-premise platform upgrades, patches, and maintenance activities, as well as enable customers to focus on maturing and expanding their integrated risk management programs. The velocity and innovation behind RSA Archer SaaS will allow us to accelerate value for our customers with a seamless, smart and secure platform.”
Key benefits of RSA Archer SaaS include:
- Quick time to value with the ability to stand up an instance in days/hours;
- Flexibility and scalability of the cloud to support organizations’ changing integrated risk management (IRM) and business requirements;
- Lower total cost of ownership;
- Faster access to the latest RSA Archer features and functionality;
- Mission-critical resiliency and committed SLA.
RSA Archer SaaS is available now from US cloud regions for all customers and will be available from EMEA and APJ cloud regions later this year.